from Carolina Collision Equipment
The Inductor® High Performance Induction Inverters (Pro-Max, Max and Glass Blaster) operate on convenient 120V/20A/2200W with a true maximum Output of over 2,000 watts. More power than one can expect out of 240 volts, being the most energy efficient inverter of its kind.
No heavy expensive 240V extension cords required! No need to look for the closest 240V outlet!
The result... More Speed, Better Versatility, More Profits.
- Bonded glass
- Bonded SMC panels
- Metal bond adhesives
- Weather stripping
- Spray-on bed liners
- Body side moldings
- Vinyl graphics
- Hail dents
- Vapor barriers
- Sound pads
Using High Frequency Magnetic Fields (Induction Heat), remove all types of adhesives bonded to metal without the collateral damage normally associated with torches or other heating devices.
Heat bolts and 1/4" steel red hot (1400º) in seconds. Remove hail dents with no need for special attachments.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all Induction products!
- Reduce Labor by as much as 75%
- Re-Use Parts Normally Discarded
- Save on Consumables (Abrasives and Solvents)
- UL /CSA Listed GFI protects entire unit for safety.
- Storage for attachments included
- Trouble Free Pneumatic Foot Switch.
- Audible and Visual power indicators.
- Inline connector resists tug damage offering best strain relief.
- Heats Aluminum and Steel