We are now hiring for the position listed below.
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk and Driver
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Summary: Responsible for the functions of the warehouse and effective operation of the shipping, receiving and stock areas by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares items for shipping, receiving, storing and inventory.
- Prepares and ships rental clamps.
- Oversees and performs incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments to include lifting and carrying materials.
- Reviews records for accuracy and compliance with established procedures, and notifies purchasing department of low stock levels.
- Inventories supplies to ensure the timely delivery of customer orders.
- Reports any discrepancies in orders to appropriate individuals.
- Prepares and assembles equipment to be delivered; loads equipment in trailer for delivery.
- Delivers equipment as needed.
- Performs and arranges for fleet maintenance as needed.
- Performs DOT inspections on company vehicles.
- Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Assists with training center set up.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Lifting up to 90 pounds
- Computer Skills
- Safety Orientated
Prior warehouse experience required. Prior supervisory experience helpful. Mechanical aptitude to assemble equipment is required. Must be able to drive truck and 26’ trailer and have a clean driving record. Computer experience necessary. Forklift certification is a plus but not required.
Please include salary requirements with application.
Please send completed application and resume with salary history to:
Please do not call. Send any questions via email.