We are now hiring for the three positions listed below.
Carolina Collision Equipment is seeking the professional assistance of 2 service technicians
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Respond timely to requests for service.
- Efficiently and cost effectively schedules service visits and determines routes of service work to be performed.
- Diagnose problems and perform service work as per manual.
- Documents in CRM the nature of any service work needed or performed and qualification for warranty work.
- Disposes of waste materials properly into appropriate containers
- Reports any problems or discrepancies immediately to the supervisor.
- Sells, schedules, performs Annual Safety Inspection and Maintenance visits to all customers and records followup visits to be scheduled in the future.
- Develops new equipment opportunities assigning them to appropriate sales representatives and cultivates existing equipment opportunities
- Maintains work area and tools in a clean orderly and safe manner.
- Maintains inventory levels in the service van.
- Attends service training and other training as identified.
- Must have acceptable driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel with overnight stays.
- Must meet insurance requirements to operate vehicle.
- Salary + Commission
- Paid Vacation
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance and Health Savings Account
Candidate must be a very motivated, self starter, organizational skills, mechanical & electronic aptitude, oral, written and technical communication skills, math, reading and computer skills, ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Education / Experience;
- High School Diploma required
- Prior Mechanical experience required
- Vocational Training, Technical Certificate or equivalent a plus
- Prior Collision Experience a plus
Please include salary requirements with application.
Please send completed application and resume with salary history to:
Please do not call. Send any questions via email.