Frame Alignment System
BenchRack™ was introduced in 1988 as the market emerged for larger vehicles, pickup trucks and SUVs. This system is best suited for those vehicles, including up to 1-ton trucks. The BenchRack name is derived from the fact that it can be used as a bench (similar to the MK series and other similar manufacturers models). This model is a drive-on, which is most commonly called a "rack." Its removable side sections (ramps) allow for the flexibility to be used as a bench or a rack.
Check out our frame machine selector guide (.pdf).
Download Brochure (.pdf)
BenchRack is now offered in 4 different lengths which include:
- BenchRack 4200 13.5' base frame with 16.5' working length
- BenchRack 5000 16.5' base frame with 19.5' working length
- BenchRack 5500 18' base frame with 21' working length (most popular)
- BenchRack 6300 20.5' base frame with 23.5' working length
Features & Benefits
- Removable Side sections (ramps)
- Variable height lift rises to 50" at rocker ht.
- Variable height lift lowers to 15" at deck ht.
- Safe vehicle lifting with use of unique pillar jacks Machined and milled surface for perfect accuracy
- 10 ton 360 pulling + removable
- Accepts EVO universal fixturing
- OEM approvals